Morning News, June 25: Podcast Reminiscences, etc.

 In February of 2022 I started my podcast, Dialogues with Creators. 

So far I have made no money, have spent quite a bit, but I've had a lot of fun. I have been able to talk to the most amazing people: an archaeologist, for one. Lots of artists. Professors and scholars; farmers, our pastors, entrepreneurs. 

I think, I will have to stop at some point in time. And then I think, why? I have a record of great conversations to look back on, and they have given me much joy. I won't be traveling for a while (a couple of things planned for 2025), so this is my vacation. 

Please check it out, probably starting this season and then going backward. https://rss.com/podcasts/dialogues-with-creators/

Also on the usual suspects of podcast servers.  

In other news.  

Who is going to watch the "presidential" debates on Thursday? They promise to be ..... cringey? painful?  funny?  or enlightening? Two egotistical old men. 

Does anyone care what's going on in Sudan? What organization is the most effective in getting aid to them to avoid another genocide of starvation?

And why are human beings so unnecessarily evil to each other?

And why are they forever capable of innovation

And able to create beauty?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Annie Dillard on Writing Advice and Some Observations