Morning News, July 5; You can't make this stuff up

Image 

I have to admit, I laughed at this. The audacity. Trump is definitely entertaining. Wildly immoral and generally incompetent (not because he's incapable, but because his North Star is himself, his ego, his power) , but entertaining. I have heard him compared to Nebuchadnezzar, in the sense that God used someone like Neb despite his paganism and Neb eventually humbled himself before God. I think that's an insult to Neb.  Now I'm being a wise guy, and the one thing the world could use less of is wise guys. 

Don't worry folks; not an endorsement of Joe.

Update July 21: Joe cannot be endorsed any more. Perhaps he can rest now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Annie Dillard on Writing Advice and Some Observations