Addendum

I was looking through these posts and read the one from October 13 where I said I was so tired. Soon after that I went back to taking what I call my vegetable powder. It's actually Life Essence: The Master Multiple.
The stuff is amazing. I have so much more energy and consequently am quite upbeat--back to my Type A self. And since I have to drink it with at least a pint of water in the morning, it gets that part of me going (it does "green" the urine, though). Here's the link-- http://www.pureessencelabs.com Free advertising.
I also take a cranberry pill for urinary tract health (sorry, but women need this advice), calcium, flaxseed and fish oil tablets, an aspirin, and B-12 pill in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?