Tidbits of Thankfulness

Today a friend, her daughter, and I traveled to Atlanta to see the King Tut exhibit. I thoroughly recommend it. It has everything but the mummy and golden sarcophagus--something of a disappointment, but the remainder was fascinating. How indebted we are to the scholars and archaeologists of the past 200 years who have brought these finds to us.

I am thankful for a bit of warm weather but tired of it now and would like to go back to winter. Way too warm here.

I am thankful for a week off, that my son will be home tomorrow night for his spring break, that he got home safe from his trip to Washington, D.C., and for a secure job. College teachers don't make much but we hold on to our jobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?