Lost Season Finale

OK, I have to post on this subject, since my obsession with LOST takes up more time than it should. What did I think of last night? Well, the fight between Sawyer and Jack was stupid and a time filler, but other than that, it was great. We learned:

1. what happened to Rose and Bernard, two of my favorite characters. I figure they are Adam and Eve. At least that was tied up, although I don't know what happened to the other survivors (of course, Vincent is all right).

2. That Jacob is a real embodied person and not a spirit.

3. That Juliet is gone (so sorry, I liked her, but it was inevitable).

4. That Kate was a bad little girl all along.

5. What was in Ilana's box.

6. How Sayid's wife died.

7. And I'm sure some other things that I was too dumb to get. What we don't know is . . .

Who "Locke" really is (presumably that guy talking to Jacob at the beginning).

If the boat in the ocean is the Black Rock.

If Jacob is really dead, and why he was going around talking to the Losties before they came to the island, even as children.

And if the nuke worked. (Anyone reading this will think I am insane for being able to follow this; my husband makes fun of me every Wednesday night. I'm glad the show will be off next year. I don't think I can take much more of it controlling my life!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?