Monday, July 20, 2009

I Hate to Say This, But ....

I watched on television in 1969 the first moon walk. Someone--I assume my brother Gary--even took a photograph of my brothers David and Donald, my mother, our dog, and me--at the moment Neal Armstrong walked on the moon. We were sitting in the living room of our little Levittown house in Landover Hills, Maryland, on a humid July night--we look hot even in the grainy black and white photo, since we didn't have central air back then. I remember the night as clearly as any other from my childhood. I was thirteen.

So why do I get these nagging, niggling suspicions that the videos are fakes? Am I the only one?

No comments:

How to Get Through College in Four Years

It is possible to get through college in four years, although the majority of college graduates do not achieve this feat. 1.  Don't cha...