Home Again


My son and I got back two nights ago (Thursday) from our vacation. We took a cruise ship out of Mobile and visited Progresso and Cozumel, Mexico, on two separate ports-of-call. It took a day to travel both ways, so we were gone seven days. It is good to be home, even if I return to work full-time on Monday. It's time.


Cruises are very cheap right now, and the boat seemed to be pretty full, with at least a third of the passengers being children under 12. I would never take a child on a cruise, but that's me. Cruises have many advantages as vacations; I will take another some day, but probably not to the Carribean or Gulf.

To be educational, we visited some Mayan Ruins near Excambio and saw their salt flats. Here is my son sitting on a Mayan ruin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?