Project Runway

I love this show. But I'm beginning to doubt the judges. Why is Christopher still on this show? He's always in the bottom two. He cries every week. He says he doesn't have the degree and credentials every week (that's obvious). His clothes are bizarre and tacky every week.

Kick his sorry, teary-eyed butt off, judges.

I also watched a cool old movie last night. Dragonwyck. Sort of a Jane Eyre spin-off. Vincent Price was great! I didn't know he could really act. I always classed him with Liberace (which is really wrong).

Any one coming upon this blog would think I have multiple personality disorder. These posts are all over the place. But that's just me. Most people think I'm quite vanilla.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?