Thoughts, revisited

The semester is over, my grades and reports are in, and I am enjoying Christmas, for the first time in a while. I took my mother on a yearly Christmas shopping/lunch venture, and I actually--happily--bought presents for folks. There was a time in my life when I hated to see December coming. Maybe the snow Saturday did it, maybe being in control of my classes did, and maybe it's just part of my spiritual journey.

I am listening to Bill O'Reilly's book on tape (free from the public library) and have decided it's time to start writing my own memoir. Surely I can write as well as he. I just can't bloviate about how good my writing is.

I bought more books today. Now the stack is up to thirty or more. Yikes.

Here is a good article/blog posting. http://marriagejunkie.com/2009/12/03/our-top-dozen-do%E2%80%99s-don%E2%80%99ts-for-facebooking-couples/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?