Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti

I hope everyone who reads this goes to the Red Cross, World Vision, or Salvation Army site and gives some money to help Haiti. I sit in my comfortable, warm bedroom clicking away on a computer and watching bad television while millions are wandering in the chaos on that poor, benighted island. I hope you will give of your/our abundance.

I can't help saying that it is hard/imossible to understand why God allows that pain and deprivation. Even if good eventually comes out of it, a better life in Haiti, it is cold comfort to the people there now. I sometimes think it would be best to just move everybody out of there and start from scratch.

No comments:

How to Get Through College in Four Years

It is possible to get through college in four years, although the majority of college graduates do not achieve this feat. 1.  Don't cha...