Massachusetts

I have to shake my head in wonder that a Republican may very well win Teddy Kennedy's seat. I also have to wonder if this is an unexpected answer to the prayers of all of us who were appalled by the debacle of health care reform and cap and trade. That is self-righteous, though.

The Democrats in Washington are experiencing the consequences of political hubris. They thought they could slam through too much, too fast, and the American people just said no, we're not ready to change that quickly, we don't want the government to have that much control over our lives (as if it didn't already).

As I've written before, if we do not take advantage of our liberty to live responsible, frugal, proactively healthy lives, we will live under tyranny.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?