My Favorite Things

I've been doing a lot of bloviating and whining on this blog, so tonight less list some of our favorite things. Readers join in. No particular order.

1. Jane Austen
2. Mozart, Bach, Handel
3. Greek Food
4. children's laughter
5. Watching Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dance
6. LOST in all its convoluted messes
7. Taking a Bible passage apart and really digging into it
8. Mountains
9. Julie Andrews' voice
10. Sunsets and sunrises
11. Picking fresh vegetables out of my garden on a summer morning
12. Silent Night at Brainerd Baptist Church on Christmas Eve with all the candles
13. Ansel Adams photographs
14. Rembrandt
15. Museums
16. Weekends
17. Reading
18. Hiking
19. Golf courses
20. The end of a semester and the beginning, too.

I have not listed any people because people aren't things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?