Gotta say it

My husband and I have a fascination for the Billy Wilder classic, Sunset Boulevard.  I love that movie.  It's got to be one of the best ever.  But I imagine it would be an acquired taste for today's young audience because they wouldn't understand the background of the silent film era. You may watch it and think, "Barbara Tucker is a maniac to like this movie."  I'll just have to live with that!

More to the point, I have to say that I am deeply in awe of God's answering our prayers.  My mother, 82, had a hysterectomy two and half weeks ago, and at the doctor today we learned that she is cancer free and not needing any chemotherapy or radiation.

Please do not wonder about the incongruity of these two comments.  It's very indicative of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?