Time for Some Randomness


When is someone going to take an AK-47 to Mayhem?  Would that take care of him?

I like the girl on the Progressive Insurance commercials.  I don’t like Progressive insurance.

Why are Southerners such wimps about snow? We have people in our neighborhood who didn't shovel their sidewalks or driveways after six days.

Line from Meet me in St. Louis, by Marjorie Main (I love her):  “She’s having trouble with her husband, him being a man and all.”

People went to movies in the '20-50s to see beautiful people wearing beautiful clothes in beautiful settings doing not always so beautiful things. 

Hulu has some great stuff to watch.   I watched The Razor’s Edge last night.

Anybody who says gender behavior is not biological is crazy.  No one has to tell a little boy to act like a little boy.  My sweet compliant son still loved guns and to stand in front of Star Wars movies with his fake light saber; he even told me half-eaten sandwich was a gun once. 

I am tired of Facebook telling me to be “friends” with someone I really don’t like!!!

If the buck is going to be passed, it might as well be passed to someone who has plenty of them. (from The Whales of August).

And this line of dialogue from Hot in Cleveland says it all.
Valerie Bertinelli:  "I am still mad at my boyfriend, so I'm punishing him.  I'm not talking to him."
Betty White:  "If you want to punish a man, you talk more."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?