Blogging Redux

The Easter Season is technically over and I have been thinking about my return to blogging.  However, I am not bulging with ideas right now, other than some book reviews.  I just finished Mark Noll's Scandal of the Evangelical Mind and have many thoughts about it, which I will share eventually.  Most of my bloggings would be snarky, and snarky is not exactly in short supply.  I could also write about my dog, but I have nothing clever about that.  So I may be less visible on the blogosphere for a while, weighing in once a week or so.  I have neither been well nor energetic lately, and it's the end of the semester,  and a time of transition for my son, so blogging is just not a priority.

A few points:  As mentioned earlier, I am mystified by this Donald Trump brouhaha.  Seriously?  Really?  But I am also marveling about his name.  Is that a made-up name?  Trump "trumps" his foes.  So cute.

Back pain is just dreadful.

It's great to see little green leaves pop up through the dirt of a garden, a promise of veggies. 

We just bought a deep freeze.  Now we have to remember we put food in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?