I May Not Have the Right to Do This, But

Someone who I plan to meet in a few days wrote me this email.  It made me happy.

I finished your book, Traveling Through, tonight and loved it.  I was hooked from beginning to end in a real fast read.  And I'll be there to recommend it . . .  I hope you can come and present  at a . . . 

The only Christian books I've read have been preachy, but your book showed a powerful silent side of Christianity that is not often explored, and that was inside the characters.

I easily identified with Carlie,  her struggles for independence and the right to have a mind of her own as well as her commitment to doing the right thing.  She is the universal 70's woman. As the book ended I wanted to know more about Josiah, Emily and Jeff. At the same time I wonder about Carlie's birth mother.  In any sequel will there be any hint of who she was or what her life was like?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?