Sunday Bible Study Lesson for June 26.
- Psalms 120-122 are the first stage, the stage of "vision."
- The second stage, Psalms 123-125, focuses on our consecration. Out of our vision we come to a consecration.
- The third stage, Psalms 126-128, is the stage of enjoyment. Our consecration leads to a rich enjoyment of the Lord.
- The fourth stage, Psalms 129-131, we will call the stage of enlargement. Our enjoyment of the Lord eventually causes us to become an enlarged person.
- Then from our experience of enlargement we enter the final stage, the stage of maturity (Psalms 132-134).