Restaurant Recommendation: O'Charley's

We don't go out to eat much.  We usually limit it to Cracker Barrel (excellent quality control--you always know what you are going to get), Ryans Buffet, or Fast Food (Arby's Market Fresh sandwiches, Chick-Fil-A--great company, Wendy's maybe).  I recently discovered Panda Express--good Chinese meal for a good price, looks clean and tastes fresh.  Portofino's in Chattanooga also gets a nod.  Chef Lin's in East Ridge also.

But the other day when my friend and I went to Nashville to visit the Cheekwood, we ate at an O'Charley's.  It had been a while since I'd been to one.  We both had the Calypso Spinach Salad.

It was excellent.  I am still tasting it, and I mean that in a good way.  The salad was a generous portion of fresh spinach, with sliced tart apples, craisins, bleu cheese, bacon, slices of chicken, and pecans.  Then what they called a honey-apple dressing, sort of a vinaigrette.  I totally recommend it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?