Wasting Away Again in Lauren Alaina-ville

I live in the same county that the runner up from last year's American Idol, Lauren Alaina Suddeth, lives.  She went (or still technical still goes) to one of the three high schools in our county (not the one my son did.)  Many of my students know her.  She is truly the local celebrity.

So I should have figured it out myself when I went to by the weekly groceries at, UHMMMM, Walmart, and there was a long line of mostly women stretching out of the store.  It was about 12:15 when I got there and she was supposed to appear, I assume to sign CDs, at 1:00.  The store P.A. system was blasting her songs.  It was a bit overwhelming.

So, the wasting away part is not targeted at her, because I'm sure she's a sweet girl.  It was my common feeling of being at Walmart period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?