Sunday, November 06, 2011

Oh, No!

I have proudly stopped watching television.  Unfortunately, I started watching a new show on line last night, and I'm going to have to go back and watch all the episodes now!

It's Person of Interest.  When a devout man in his 80s tells me it's good, I know it's worth watching.  Very thought-provoking, and good actors. I think people are glad to see Jim Caviezel in something; he was shafted after The Passion of the Christ, by Hollywood.  Michael Emerson is very good, too, and it's a Bad Robot production, and I was addicted to Lost.

I will watch the online episodes, of course, but I will watch.

No comments:

How to Get Through College in Four Years

It is possible to get through college in four years, although the majority of college graduates do not achieve this feat. 1.  Don't cha...