Republican Politics This Weekend


So now Newt Gingrich is at the head of the Republican pack.  Newt, who is from this part of Georgia, is a smart guy, an interesting speaker, an experienced politician.   And I agree totally with him about the immigration matter he is supposedly in trouble about now; some conservatives just don’t get it.  Latinos should be on our side; Republicans are running them off and slitting their own political throats. 

However, Newt cannot bring in the votes against Obama, if that is the issue.  I am not sure Romney can either, but Newt can’t.  And I don’t trust him to make good decisions.  But that’s just me.  I just think it’s funny the media are bearing down on him right now.  He would be a dream candidate for the Dems. 

Let it be said I do not consider myself a Republican, but a conservative.  I like most traditional, truly Republican Republican principles; it's the Republican politicans I have trouble with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?