Another Supreme Court Decision To Deal With

I don't know if I can bear much more analysis on the SCOTUS health care decision.  Let it be noticed that Chief Justice Roberts did not say it was a good law, only that the penalty is a tax and Congress can tax.  While I find some of his reasoning convoluted, I also wonder if this is less a gift to the Obama administrative and more of a way to undermine him while at the same time protect his court from criticisms of judicial activism in reverse.

Two days in, I still have three questions that have not been answered since 2010.

1.  Does anyone really know what's in this law? 
2.  How are we going to pay for it?
3.  How, reasonably, can it be enforced and realized?

Perhaps I have not wanted them answered enough, but I'm trying to hear the answers that are given.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?