Beware of ticks!

My original post here was the ugliest dog contest.  I got a lot of hits, but that was not the point of the post.  You can go elsewhere to find the ugliest dog contest pictures (they are funny but pitiful).  Chinese Cresteds seem to rule the day in terms of ugliness.

My dogs, of course, are beautiful.  However, I let them go last night and then we walked through some woods.  Big mistake.  I found two ticks on myself, and I found several on both dogs.  Somehow, my husband, who wasn't even with us, found two ticks on himself.

Please be very careful about ticks this year.  They seem to be very common, at least in Northwest Georgia.  I hate them and have been rubbing my head all week!

My Facebook picture is of my dog, which my son says is weird and that I am like a crazy old cat lady.  So I'll post some here and change back to Wilma Flintstone on Facebook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?