One of My Favorite Pop Songs

May the good Lord be with you down every road you roam 
 and may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home.  
And may you grow to be proud dignified and true
  and do onto others as you'd have done to you.  
Be courageous and be brave and in my heart you'll always stay 
forever young forever young.  
May good fortune be with you may your guiding light be strong. 
build a stairway to heaven with a prince or a vagabond.  
And may you never love in vain and in my heart you will remain 
 forever young 
 And when you finally fly away 
I'll be hoping that I've served you well for all the wisdom of a lifetime no one can ever tell.  
But whatever road you choose I'm right behind you win or lose 
forever young forever young forever young forever young forever young forever young for-forever young forever young !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?