Hillary for President?

Oh, please.  She couldn't even throw her cheating husband's clothes out the window.  How can she lead the country?

Yesterday I was forced to listen to "The View" because I took my mother to the doctor's office and it was on.  How I despise that show.  Barbara Walters acts like she has never had an original thought in her head (although I know she has), and Whoopie Goldberg, oh, my, word.  She tells how America has been replaced as the fattest country in the world by Mexico, and that 33% of Americans are obese.  She was not the one to tell that story.  She is huge.  Then they get into some discussion about how old Hilary would be if she was elected president, 69.  "That's ok with me, I like the person in charge to have some experience and age and wisdom" she says.  What a hypocrite!  She voted for Obama, the least experienced person ever elected president.  She just looks for something to justify her choices.

I don't usually get so adamant and opinionated on this blog, but heaven deliver us from Hillary Clinton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?