National Seersucker Day Lives On in the Hearts of Many

I love this picture.  Thank you, Linda Massey, Dalton State's wonderful photographer.
Yes, white does make one look heavier.  Apparently so does seersucker.

Anyway, Thursday was National Seersucker Day and last year a couple of teachers (the ones in the middle with the hats) decided to start a tradition of having the seersucker-wearers be photographed at the bell tower.  So, the above photograph.  I would name the people but a couple I don't know, and they may not want their names on this blog.  But I'm third from the left, trying to hide because I look like I weigh 250 pounds.  The woman fifth from the left is tiny and she looks heavy in this picture for some reasons.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?