Blogging revisited

This week a colleague asked me to write a letter of recommendation for him for his promotion review.  I did so gladly.  We got to talking and he said he would like a funny one to put in his folder, so I said I would write one.  Unfortunately, its humor was too scathing, not of him, but of the president (of U.S., not college, of course) so it's not usable.  But I had fun writing it. 

I thought about posting it here and realized, during contemplation this morning, that that would be a bad idea.  I want to keep this blog, from now on, positive and educational, and my political views wouldn't do that.  I sincerely do not want readers to confuse my political views with my educational, scholarly, or spiritual viewpoints.  For one, the church has been too hurt by political connections; it's the biggest mistake we made in the last forty years. 

I want this blog to start to develop my brand and platform; eventually I want to get a website, but I don't have time to maintain it right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?