Project Keepsake

Good news! One of my pieces, and pieces by 49 other writers, will be included in the first edition (I expect more in the future) of Project Keepsake, the brainchild of my friend Amber Lanier NagleClick here for more information.  My piece is about my grandmother's quilts; I am pleased she wanted to include it. 

The book should come out in February 2014, published by Ink Smith.

Amber is a former engineer who decided to reinvent herself as a freelance writer, and she's an Edison in that regard.  She's been published in many magazines, but Project Keepsake is her big baby.  I'm looking forward to it!

Amber also does workshops about writing about keepsakes.  I am going to have her talk to my epublishing class in the spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?