Life changes

As I write this, I am one week into a new phase of my life, one that might last two months, six months--or longer.  To make a long story short, my mother fell last Tuesday, spent two nights in the hospital, and came home to hospice care, and me here pretty much 24/7.  Thankfully I have a son and husband to sit with her when I have to leave, and my brother has been visiting.  Today he leaves, though, and it's pretty much me except for going to my night class on Mondays and going two nights away for the doctoral study. 

So, I won't have much time for writing blogs or anything else, because I will be trying to keep up with classes and write a dissertation while she rests, which is most of the time. 

So I may not come back to blogging for a long, long time.  There are 1190 posts here over the last seven years, so if you want to read my thoughts, just go into the archives over to the left.  Some of it is good, some is silly, some is random.   Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?