Books for Sale

If you come to this blog because you were on Amazon and saw it, let me say I can sell you new copies (signed) of my books cheaper than on Amazon.  At least the second two.  The prices for those books used is ridiculous.  I will sell Cross Road and Legacy for $10.00 each, plus the real shipping cost.  Post a comment and I'll tell you how to get them.  I have a bunch I need to get shed of.  I really think Cross Road is the best written of the two, and that the second two are much more interesting than Traveling Through, but you probably should read Traveling Through first.

Now, I really wish people would come to this blog and discuss those books.  I think they are controversial.  I'd like somebody to say, "I really hated your book because ....." and give me a good reason.  Well, maybe not hate, but .... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?