What is a wedding about?

 Here is an interesting explanation of what a wedding is about from Russell Moore, who took over Richard Land's job in the SBC.  I am a "fan" of his.  I like his honesty, for one. 

Russell Moore article on wedding vows

I went to a wedding recently that used the traditional vow, I am happy to say.  Even more, what is a wedding for?  In this day and age (cliche alert, sorry) real Christians should be aware of how the culture has turned it into an exercise in narcissism rather than a communal, convenantal act.

That was pretty strong.  In my old age I am starting not to care, and it's going to be really bad once I have Dr. in front of my name.  (just kidding)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?