Sugar Rush

I was telling a fellow church member about the Myers Briggs Type Indicator test the other day.  I recommended she take it.  I realize there are reasons not to go by it, but it does have a huge data base to test for external validity; I found it quite accurate for me.

I am an ENTJ, which means I am an extrovert.  Well, not always.  Not this morning.  I woke up in a rotten mood and not wanting to be bothered with anyone.  That is not typical of me.  So I was trying to figure out why.

I now know why.  I watched a Hallmark Movie last night--well, I had it on while I was writing (not the world's best way to write a dissertation chapter, but I am ADD).  It gave me a huge sugar high; my blood sugar spiked and by this morning it had dropped to new lows.  That is what is wrong.

How the mighty have fallen!  When I was younger, Hallmark Hall of Fame shows were considered special occasions.  Now you know the exact plot five minutes in.  I have written about this elsewhere.
http://partsofspeaking.blogspot.com/2011/11/have-happy-hallmark-holiday-just-dont.html and
http://partsofspeaking.blogspot.com/2010/04/hallmark-movies.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?