Friday, July 17, 2015

My novels

Sorry--I have to remind people I have written five novels.  If you live in my area, I can get them for you cheaper, for the most part.

I do have some serious questions about how many have actually been sold.  There are 10 available on Amazon of the latest, but only seven have sold.  I don't quite get that.

Traveling Through
Cross Road
Legacy

These three are a set and have some similar characters.  You can read Cross Road and Legacy without reading the first.  As my first, I have the strongest emotions about Traveling Through, both regrets and pride.

The Unexpected Christmas Visitors.

Bringing Abundance Back









No comments:

How to Get Through College in Four Years

It is possible to get through college in four years, although the majority of college graduates do not achieve this feat. 1.  Don't cha...