Checking in for August 4, 2015

There is something about the first of August.  Although it will be quite hot today, the morning was cool.  I go out on my porch to blow dry my hair (and not wake up my husband, who was having trouble sleeping), and watched the coming sunrise.  I like that spider webs, I like that school will start soon, I like that the oppressive heat of summer is waning a bit but the days are still very long.

My Franklin Planner quote yesterday, "For the unlearned, old age is winer; for the learned, it is the season of the harvest."  It is an Hassidic proverb.  I love that.  It may become my motto.

I am studying what the fullness of the gospel means.  In looking at some websites, it is clear that the main goal of some Christian groups is to tell you why all the other Christian groups are wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?