- Videos of how to make a chicken casserole with 3 ingredients
- reminders that Jesus loves you
- Memes of the Most Interesting Man in the World
- Political arguments (and I don't mean that in the sense of reasoned political discourse, but snipes at various candidates and their afficionados. Translate this to mean ad hominem arguments.)
- Lots of selfies and updated photos, making me wonder how often the people I know take photos of themselves
- Photos of children and grandchildren (which I thought was the point of FB)
- Lots and lots of Jack-ass or "America's Home Video"-type videos
- Plugs for products, advertising either paid for or not
- click bait about everything imaginable: how the Victorians photographed corpses, incognito gay politicians, secrets of "Full House," ad infinitum
- invitations to online games
- and more inspirational quotes
Saturday, January 30, 2016
Only on Facebook
can you see, in juxtaposition, within 30 seconds
George Matheson wrote this after he began to go blind and his fiance left him. O Love that will not let me go, I rest...
Abstract The 1957 film Twelve Angry Men is a dramatic portrayal of what happens in a jury room after a murder trial in which the def...
I went to my cardiologist yesterday. Every year I have to wear a Holter monitor for a day because o...
How's that for a title? Thought it might get some hits. However, this post is dead serious. Last night I taught, for the first time, ...