What's (Not) in Your Wallet

Capital One has done a great job of getting that phrase into our vocabulary, especially through Samuel L. Jackson (who managed not to use a profanity with it) and sweet little Jennifer  Garner, the wronged woman.

I am thinking about it today on Ash Wednesday, which Baptists don't practice but in the last few years I have observed Lent as a period of preparation for Good Friday and Easter (which is "early" this  year).  In the past I have blogged daily but I will not do that this year.  I only want to ask myself and others, what is getting in the way of your focus on the cross, the real gospel?  What is in your "wallet" and what should not be for this season (and probably for others)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?