Post 1500: What are We Thankful For?

Every morning, like many, I imagine, I thank God for his mercy, love, and grace.

It occured to me that we do not often thank God for his other traits, if such they are called.

Justice.  Righteousness.  Holiness.  Immutability.  And dare I say, wrath?

In a sense, though, I am not sure why we thank God for being Himself.  That sounds a bit pretentious, or condescending, or unnecessary, at least.  God is not affected by our thanks or lack of it.

And so ends my 1500th post, ready for my ten-year anniversary of this blog Monday.

(I actually took a post down and have done so in the past, so the official count is lower but the real count is higher.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?