Yes, I watched Stranger Things on Netflix

And loved it.

I realize it was a mashup of a lot of '80s movies and such that I do and don't remember, but they are put together uniquely and it works. I was hooked, and watched it when I was on vacation.  I don't binge watch, but did view it all in four or five days.  I even got choked up at one part.  Bravo, whoever you are that did it.

Being slightly connected to the Georgia Film Academy, though, I did notice that it was filmed in Jackson, Georgia, which is southeast of Atlanta, and it was obvious to me because of the magnolia trees, which you aren't going to see in Indiana.  Also the the overabundance of privet.  They did manage not to show any kudzu, though.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?