Christian Gullibility

Beth Moore speaks out about Trumps misogynistic comments (which didn't just happen 10 years ago, by the way).

Obviously, then, she supports Hillary and all Hillary's evil positions.

What?  What kind of reasoning is that?  Is anyone who speaks out about evil therefore supportive of another kind of evil?

Beth is not my cup of tea, and in the past my "life group" has listened to her tapes, and I will not be encouraging that in the future, but it has nothing to do with this.  I think she teaches very well and textually sometimes, but then gets way off point other times.  She may have some other issues.  But calling her out as some kind of harridan (look it up) because of her defense of abuse survivors is evil and ungodly.

I am pretty disgusted by the gullibility of some of my fellow Christians. 

Someone actually put on Facebook in reply to one of my comments:  If Christians don't vote for Trump, the worst things will happen to our country.

This is unutterably sad to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?