So, in other news

The person who wanted to be the president of this country is advertising t-shirts for Planned Parenthood ($25.00) that say "Nasty Woman" on them.

Thank you, God, for deliverance.

And the left is appalled by Donald Trump's comments? 

I am not a fan of Trump's, at all, and roll my eyes at him a lot.  Someone needs to destroy his smart phone.  While the dems are frothing at the mouth over Russia "stuff," he is getting things done and Mosul is out of ISIS hands.  They are so obsessed with getting him impeached that they are ignoring what is really going on.
I like to follow the Biblical mandate to pray for our country's leaders, but I don't even know where to start. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?