Not all dogmas involve Almighty God

I like this line.  It was the last line of a news story in New York Times by a writer named Ahmari, who confesses to being a Catholic convert.

The story is about how Diane Feinstein and Al Franken (Father, help us that he is a senator!) went after a Notre Dame law professor who is up for a federal judgeship because she had written some things in the past about her faith.  Shame on them.  The constitution says "No religious test."  They would not do that to a Muslim (because of fear of reprisal).  They think they can pull it on a conservative Catholic or Protestant (which Bernie Sanders tried to pull a few weeks ago).  I thought Feinstein had some sense but she just proved me wrong.  I also knew Sanders and Franken had no sense.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?