Announcing: Kindle Version of Leading in a Strange Land: A Study in Daniel and Leadership

After a marathon session yesterday, I announce my first foray into nonfiction on Amazon.  It is a study of leadership in the life and narrative of Daniel, focusing how we lead in secular work environments.  Download is $1.99, which is almost as minimal as you can get (.99 is the cheapest they will allow, and I think it's worth two dollars.)  Proceeds go to World Vision. 

Paperback version will be available in a couple of weeks. 

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Barbara+Tucker+Leading+in+a+Strange+Land&rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3ABarbara+Tucker+Leading+in+a+Strange+Land




I include the picture above from Scraggs Everyday Life in Babylon because it is a source I used for part of the book, for an advertisement, and because I thought it was neat to look at how Babylonians depicted their dogs and what the dogs looked like.  This is probably a mastiff of some sort, and looks like a guard dog.  My own dog, a pit bull, bears some resemblance to its body type (but not the ears).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?