Questions for this horrible week

Who died and made Jimmy Kimmel the moral authority for us all?  The Babylon Bee (where I get all my fake news) nailed it:  http://babylonbee.com/news/jimmy-kimmel-produces-official-document-confirming-nations-moral-authority/

SNL nailed it, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adPXDTvADD0

Seriously, let's get back to late night being comedians who helped you relax and go to sleep.  Jimmy Fallon had Hillary Clinton on the other night!  Why? Watching her definitely wouldn't give you a good night's sleep!

In fact, can she just find a good cause to lend her support to (other than Planned Parenthood, which isn't good and isn't a cause, except for a cause of death) and go do that and leave us alone?

But to follow the equal time rule,  oh how I wish Donald Trump would just not talk off script!  "The calm before the storm?"  What in the world.

Meanwhile, those who follow such things look for news stories that might explain Stephen Paddock.  Maybe we are looking for an answer other than the human heart is desperately wicked and can plan crimes of depravity without having mental illness or dangerous ideology.

I retweeted a story about how the ACLU is being protested by Black Lives Matter.  There is some sweet irony there considering all the Christian groups ACLU has tried to shut down.  At the same time, they do support free speech and these leftist group don't have a clue what the First Amendment says--or maybe they do and they want to silence everyone.

Finally, I am conducting a month-long Twitter experiment to try to understand it.  I am closing in on 400 followers (I seem to be stuck because some are choosing not to follow me, probably because of my tweets), follow about 1100, and have tweeted or retweeted 227 times--more retweets than originals, I confess.  I don't have that much clever to say.  I still think it's pretty pointless.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?