Hacking People off on Facebook

I admit to being a coward and not liking conflict, but sometimes I just want to post "devil's advocate" statuses on Facebook as an indirect way of saying to people, "Lay off.  You're annoying.  Stop being a moron with your opinions."

I just did that.  I will probably make some enemies, because I defended someone in Trump administration. I am floored by the hate.  Trump is appalling and I would have wished for many other people to be president (other than HRC) but some people just need to get over it and look for who they can get to defeat him in 2020.  It doesn't look to me like the Dems have a deep bench on that one, at least not an appealing deep bench.  The Republicans have hurt themselves with a lot of people (me included) by kissing Trump's rear.  He should have never, ever been the nominee of the "conservative" party.  Trump is not going to be impeached any time soon, unless we get a Democrat-majority Congress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?