Practical theologies and writing

I am working on a "theology of Donald Trump" and "a theology of immigration policy."  I think many "Christian leaders" who make pronouncements about immigration policy don't live in the real world.  They don't deal with immigrants on a daily basis (I pretty much do).  I am speaking of those on both sides of the issue.

As to the first, it disheartens me that leaders in the denomination of which I am a member "kiss up" to Trump.

I am also working on a short study on the Samaritan woman ("The gospel according to the Samaritan woman" is the working title).  Also a research article on student expressions of gratitude toward teachers, and finishing up a mystery novel, my first.  Then a book on using high impact practices in teaching, and on and on. I have 20 ideas for books. 

Consequently, my blogging will be less frequent, but I invite you to look through the archives of over 1800 articles.

Thanks to Amazon, I can engage in my hobby of publishing books that no one reads. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?