Dazed and Confused Part I

What is cultural appropriation?  It sounds like one culture oppressing and enslaving another culture or nation as an act of war.  

Turns out it means wearing a dress similar to a fashion in another country.  

Babylon Bee, my daily bread for humor, looks at it this way.  The link has the title, but the article is hilarious.

http://babylonbee.com/news/fighting-cultural-appropriation-from-now-on-taco-bell-will-only-serve-customers-of-mexican-descent/

I guess no more pasta, Kung Pow chicken, wool sweaters from Scotland (I'm ok there, though, and have the DNA test to prove it), Great Dane dogs, oh, well, the list could go on.  On the other hand, perhaps only non-Caucasian groups can have their cultures appropriated.      
-->

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?