Dazed and Confused Part II

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/kanye-west-and-why-the-myth-of-genius-must-die/

I post this link because I think it's an interesting take on this Kanye West debacle.  I wouldn't know a Kanye West song from, well, anything, and I tried to listen to some of them on YouTube before this post but there was something wrong with the streaming, so I read some lyrics and they wore me out with the profanity.  I read his "debate rap" with T.I.

This is much ado about nothing.  Just like the students from Parkland are not heard of any more, Kanye's political philosophy will fade out of public mainstream media/social media visibility in a while.  He strikes me as as big a narcissist as the the President, so they have something in common.

In fact, I think Narcissism is a new political party.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?