My Husband Wrote the President

Although conservative, we are not Trump fans.  If he really defunds Planned Parenthood, I will somewhat change my opinion. 

However, this nonsense about the NFL standing/sitting/kneeling for the anthem is too much.  He should stay out of it.  He just makes it worse. 

My husband has more empathy than I, and believe the players should be left to kneel because of the reality of what they are protesting:  treatment of black Americans by some police departments. 

So he wrote an email to the White House and got a reply. 

It had nothing to do with that matter.  In it the spokesperson for the President, posing as him, was going on about his trade policy and how great it is. 

Insult to injury. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?