Two observations on Trump

The "Right that Loves Trump" (as opposed to the Right that Holds him in Skepticism") has coined the term "Trump Derangement Syndrome" about the left and media who are obsessed with reporting on Trump 24/7 and see evil in every step he takes, every bite of food he puts in his mouth, every word that he utters.  I agree.

However, the "Right that Loves Trump" also has a Trump Obsession Syndrome. They find a way to defend everything he does, every step he takes, every word he utters.  It's only slightly more disturbing (and I mean slightly).

I have chosen to stop calling myself a Republican.  The party has lost its soul by not standing up to Trump and his bullying.  

I would have a really hard time voting for Democrats, though, and I'll still vote in the Republican primary so I can vote.  But I'm not happy about it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?