Franklin-Covey Planner Quotes Revisited

It must be hard to come up with 365 quotations for every edition of the Franklin-Covey Planners, which I have used for over 20 years. 

Today's is: Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.  From Helen Keller.

Am I the only one who sees the irony here? 

And from May 4:
Good, better, best. Never let is rest. Til your good is better and your better is best. From St. Jerome.

Are they serious?  St. Jerome from the 4th century wrote in rhymed English?

And so it goes.

Blogging note: As always, my most popular post is where I "came out" about my Kallman's Syndrome. I plan to write a memoir soon, and that will be a big part of it.  Only the grace of God got me through it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?